- 2011 Grenache – GOLD medal 2014 Savor NW – DOUBLE GOLD medal winner at World of Wine 2013!
- 2011 Tradicion – SILVER medal 2014 Savor NW – SILVER medal at World of Wine 2013; SILVER medal 2013 San Francisco International Competition!
- 2011 Tempranillo - SILVER medal 2014 Savor NW – SILVER medal World of Wine 2013!
- 2011 Syrah - SILVER medal 2014 Savor NW
- 2012 Viognier - SILVER medal 2014 Savor NW
Welcome to Jaxon Vineyards
Nestled in the picturesque Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon, Jaxon Vineyards is passionate about crafting premium wines from our carefully nurtured vines. Throughout the year we employ thoughtful dedication and environmentally responsible farming practices to our rows of Tempranillo, Syrah, Grenache and Viognier. Our varietals of French and Spanish heritage pay tribute to old world practices, while our vines thrive in a terroir that is uniquely Southern Oregon.
Our vision is for every sip of Jaxon to inspire, forge new memories, and add something special to time spent with family and friends.
For the most up-to-date information about our ever evolving journey; tastings, new releases, exclusive offers and events, join our mailing list.
Thank you for visiting Jaxon Vineyards’ online cellar. We hope you enjoy your visit and find the perfect wine to complement your next special occasion!
Jamie & Katherine McCleary, Proprietors